Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Contact Number: + 91 – 9860432255
Designation: Visiting Consultant – Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Specialty: Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Languages spoken: English, Hindi
- M.B.B.S. – 1990, Mumbai University
from Grant Medical College, Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals
- M.S. Orthopaedic – 1994, Mumbai University
G.S. Medical College, K.E.M Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- D. Orthopaedic – 1994, College of Surgeons and Physicians, Mumbai, India.
- D.N.B. Orthopaedic – 1996, Diplomate of National Board
National Board of Examination, New Delhi, India.
Orthopaedic Residency Programme in
- 3 years in K.E.M. Hospital attached to University of Mumbai
- 6 months in R.N. Cooper Hospital attached to University of Mumbai
- 6 months of K.B.B.H. Hospital
2 years as a Registar in K.E.M. Hospital
2.5 Years as a Lecturer in L.T.M. Medical College, Sion, Mumbai and D.Y. Patil Medical College affiliated to University of Mumbai
Courses and Conferences Attended Abroad.
- High Performance Cadaver Workshop Bangkok,Thailand March 2010
- Insall Legacy Symposium 2011 Shanghai, China
- CCJR – Current Concepts in Joint Replacement 2011 Orlando, Florida, USA
- Asia- Pacific Regional Hip Live Surgery Course 2014 South Korea
Analysis of Cemented THR done in young patients.
- Harrington Rod Instrumentation in correction of Scoliotic Deformity of Spine. (Bombay Hospital Journal Vo1.37/No.4, 1995; 787-791).
- Detection of Deep Venous Thrombosis in Fracture Femur and Fracture Pelvis by Impedance Plethysmography. (Bombay Hospital Journal Vo1.37/No.4, 1995; 793-797).
- Osteomalacia – An unusual presentation. A case report (Bombay Hospital Journal Vo1.37/No.4, 1995; 798-800).
Arthroscopic adhesiolysis in the cases of knee arthrofibrosis (at Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference, (WIROC) 16-17 Dec.’1995
- Gained experience in disaster management and management of bullet injury during the Dec`92 ‘ riots in Bombay and serial Bomb Blasts in Bombay, 1993.
- Represented Earthquake relief team as a Trauma Registrar sent by Bombay Municipal Corporation during major earthquake in Latur.
- Attended Polio Surgery Camp at Akola (Maharashtra) and Artificial Limb Camp at Shegoan (Maharashtra) & Polio surgery Camp and demonstration of Ilizarove surgery at Ratnagiri District General Hospital