Consult Dr Ips Oberoi Best Joint Replacement Surgeon Artemis Hospital Gurgaon IndiaMS (Orth.), MCh Orth. (Liverpool, U.K.)
E-mail & appointment
E-mail id of Dr. IPS Oberoi, Top Joint Replacement Surgeon in India
Number for appointment with Dr. IPS Oberoi: +91-9860432255
MS (Orth.), MCh Orth. From Liverpool, U.K.
- Trained in joint replacement and adult reconstructive trauma surgery from Klinik and Poliklinik for Unfall-Hand & Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitatsklinikum, Munster Germany.
- Joint replacement training at Nuffield Hospital, Exeter, U.K and Joint Replacement unit, Queen Elizabeth hospital, Exeter, U.K.
- Surgical training in knee reconstructive surgery from Henriettenstiftung, Hannover, Germany.
- Trained in shoulder surgery at Center Hospitalier, St Gregoire, Rhein, France and Cape shoulder clinic, Cape Town in South Africa.
- Trained in knee arthroscopy and reconstruction from Sporthopaedicum, Straubing, Germany and Rosebank clinic, Johannesburg in South Africa.
He is one of the first and among only few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery (Arthroscopy) for Elbow, Shoulder, Hip and Ankle problems. Additionally, Dr. Oberoi has mastered the techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of the knee.
He has published Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement and Sports injury related research publications in textbooks and journals and also prepared the manuscripts for Arthroscopy education for young orthopaedic surgeons.
Dr. Oberoi is visiting surgeon to Al Tawara Medical/Teaching hospital, Ministry of Health, Sanna at Yemen. He is also visiting surgeon in Military Hospital, Sanna in Yemen. Dr. IPS Oberoi is also invited as a surgeon in medical schools and hospitals in Oman, Iraq, Iran and Syria.
Dr. IPS Oberoi Top Joint Replacement Surgeon at Artemis Hospital in Delhi India has given Lectures at various International and National meetings.
- American association of Orthopaedic surgeons (AAOS)
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
- Orthopedics Association of SAARC Countries
- Asia Pacific Orthopedics Association (APOA)
- Secretary of Asian Arthroscopy Society
- Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- Past Secretary of Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Indian Arthroplasty Society
- Past Treasurer of Indian Association of Sports Medicine (IASM)
- Indian Federation of sports medicine (IFSM)
- Past Editor of Delhi Orthopaedics association
- Indian Society for Knee and Hip Surgery (ISKH)